Friday, October 14, 2011

my Dad is the bomb.com

In case you were wondering, the answer is yes!
In case you didn't know, the question was "Do you have the best Dad in the entire cosmos?"

My Daddy, who is THE MAN!, came to visit little old me
ALL THE WAY IN TAIWAN!!!!
I gave him the biggest hug of his life!

I showed him my turtles, as well as my scooter.

And like a good Daddy, he let me drive!

Then I showed him (and my wonderful Aunt) one of the most gorgeous temples in Fengyuan.


Then we went to Earthquake park where we fed the fish.
It was quite relaxing and super fun!
I introduced my favorite drink to him (I don't think he really liked it though).
OR he was really full from all the other stuff I made him try. Haha




Basically, I love my Daddy.
I'm the luckiest girl alive!

Thank you Heavenly Father for such a great Earthly Father.
I will forever be grateful for him.

No comments: