Sunday, July 24, 2011

Taipei {temple} (101)

This weekend we got to go to Taipei
And in Taipei, we got to see the Taipei, Taiwan Temple.
It was beautiful. It looked so different on the inside than I had ever seen. It was gorgeous.
We got to do a session of baptisms too, which was quite a blessing

To the right is the chapel with a distribution center as a basement. :) We came on a Saturday and it was still busy! I got a picture of Christ and a picture of the Temple there. And I am really glad.


The next place we went to in Taipei was Taipei 101.
What is Taipei 101 you ask?

Particularly to Krista: THIS IS THE BIGGEST MALL I HAVE EVER SEEN!
There are 6 floors simply for shopping. Given the basement is mostly food, it also has some clothing stores and toy stores.
Look! I touched the top of Taipei 101! Aren't I so talented?
Christina, Me and Heather. :) Aren't the beautiful! I'm so blessed to know them.
Look what I found! :)


The pathway. I don't know why all these cities are all over it. I never found out. But it was still very cool.
Taipei 101! (google it for better pictures)

Holy Moly! That building's tall! haha
Christina; our beautiful photographer. Look what she goes through to get the perfect shot. On the floor and everything. And in a skirt! Love her!
Introducing Elder and Sister Liston of Orem, Utah. They are the funnest couple missionaries. I absolutely adore them. They are so fun and really have made our experience in Taiwan TEN times better!
This girl! She has become my "waiting for a missionary" buddy. We talk story about our favorite missionaries and how incredible they are for doing what they do. I've gotta say, it's fun to hear other stories besides my own all the time. :) I'm glad she likes to talk and listen to me. I <3 her!

1 comment:

Katrina said...

k, I FINALLY got onto your blog and read all your taradiddles!!! You are making me more and more excited to go to Thailand! :) LOVE all the adventures you are having! And this blog is just a perfect description of it all! Keep it up!

Love you! I'll work on my blog hopefully soon for you, k?!! :) xoxo