Sunday, July 3, 2011

two points for Taiwan!

I have found two things in the last couple of days that I absolutely cannot express how much I love it! Both things are both (almost) indescribable.

First is the fruit market.
I LOVE THE FRUIT MARKET! It is so delicious!
There is so much to see! Jujube, Kumquats, Asian pears, Passion Fruit, Dragon Fruit (which dyes your fingers neon pink, by the way), Lychee, Guava, Papaya and (My alllllllllll time favorite) MANGO~!

(Funny story, I accidentally bought two papayas instead of mangos. I have DEFINITELY learned my lesson! Two totally different fruits! Totally different!

Second best thing ever... well, I'll just show you.
ISN'T THAT CRAZY!?!?!?!
I just can't get over how ridiculous it is! But I've been told that Asia has a fascination with poop so I guess it's "poop-tastic!"

Anyway, let me know what you think! But otherwise, Taiwan is great! There is so much to see and there are so many people to meet. I'm really excited to be here.

On a side note, I start teaching on Friday and I'm nervous. Keep me in your prayers!
I love you all!
- Kylie

No comments: