Sunday, November 6, 2011

Happy Halloween!

I pretty much love Halloween in Taiwan! It was just the best. Look at these cute kids in their cute costumes! ADORABLE!


The older kids didn't really dress up. So they had to be punished, hence all the walking dead that appeared later that day.

I personally loved this years costume choice. I wouldn't change it for the world. It was super easy to go from adorable pirate in the morning (don't want to scar the little kids) to a dead pirate in the evening (definitely want to scare the big kids!)

Pretty much, Halloween was a success this year. (Good thing too. I've had to make up for the last two) The only weird thing was that I didn't really get ANY candy. :( It's so sad don't you think?

2 comments:

Tami said...

The kids are adorable. Were there any that were scared of your costumes? Some of them look pretty insense!

Anonymous said...

金瓶梅聊天 , 金瓶梅聊天 , 金瓶梅聊天 , 金瓶梅聊天 , 金瓶梅聊天 , 金瓶梅聊天 , 金瓶梅聊天 , 金瓶梅聊天 , 金瓶梅聊天 , 金瓶梅聊天