Friday, November 4, 2011

a restaurant for a silly old bear

There is a restaurant right next to our chapel that I have ALWAYS wanted to go eat at. Well, the Saturday morning of stake conference was the day that I did! I give you: Bear House.



The food was surprisingly good! They served this corn chowder soup with bread. While some of the bread had regular, garlic tasting bread, some of the bread had a sweeter topping. I don't know what it was but, I really didn't like it. I don't know why but I have a hard time eating regular bread with sweet stuff. I'm fine if it's biscuits, muffins or texas roadhouse roles. LoL

The whole place was just so darn adorable!

Then we got our drinks. The first thing I thought of when they brought it out was: "MUG!!!!" Haha
We ordered noodles or rice with chicken. Two of us got rice while two of us got noodles. They all came out looking like this. AND IT WAS SO GOOD!!!!!!!!


At the end of the day, we decided that we LOVE BEAR HOUSE! I'm definitely going back before I leave. (I thought of my mom, Paula and Ryan S. the whole time. haha)

2 comments:

Katria said...

Please, please, please, can I go with you? I've wanted to go ever since you first pointed it out to me.

Tami said...

The food looks amazing! Hmmm...Bear House. I'll have to see if there's one near my school...you made my mouth water.